UK Specialists in expedition clothing hire and expedition equipment hire, such as Rab down sleeping bags, Woolpower base layers and Rab down filled jackets. Osprey mountain marathon daypack hire, Thermarest sleeping mats hire, ice climbing crampons hire, and ice axe rental a speciality. UK's only polar approved Baffin boots hire and B2 mountaineering boots hire.
Hire top quality expedition kit and trekking clothing - save up to £811 by renting a bespoke or prepackaged Kilimanjaro kit list, Aconcagua kit list or Mont Blanc kit list. Quality ice climbing equipment hire, down insulated jacket hire and polar approved Rab down sleeping bag hire a speciality. UK wide delivery.
New: Save up to 83% renting instead of buying with our kit lists See our kitlist page . Hire top quality hiking equipment and trekking clothing. Rent Top Quality Brands - Rab sleeping bag rental, Woolpower base layer rental, Thermarest sleeping mat rental, Osprey day sack rental.
TO ORDER: Tel 01446 775313 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org WITH DATES OF TRAVEL, WHAT YOU WANT/SIZE AND WE WILL SEND YOU A QUOTE TODAY. EXPERT ADVICE ON HAND JUST ASK.
15% off voucher for Cotswold Outdoor for all paid orders
Benefits of renting trekking clothing and expedition equipment from Expedition Kit Hire. All prices quoted for 2 weeks but we do longer and shorter rental periods just specify dates in email to order.
- Huge array of products and bespoke search and supply service. Choose from bespoke kit lists or hire prepared Kilimanjaro Kit List, Mount Toubkal Kit List, Desert Trek Kit List, Duke of Edinburgh Kit List or 3 Peaks Challenge Kit List. Aconcagua kitlists or Mont Blanc kit lists also available.
- Easy delivery and returns process where you pay one fee at outset and return postage is free. London and UK world wide delivery.
- We have been working as trekking guides for over 12 years and can recommend what you need.
- We only use tried and tested kit from top brand quality suppliers such as Mountain Equipment, Valandre, Woolpower, Thermarest, Rab, Osprey and Mammut. All kit is kept in excellent condition or replaced.
- We recycle kit that has had its day by sending it to charitable organisations such as Kilimanjaro Porters Assistance Project or donating it to charity clothing shops where it will generate donations.